Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Boo

You know what sucks? Checking your bank account online and discovering that all of your hard-earned funds are… just… gone. Unfortunately my debit card has been compromised and some lucky jerk partied it up hard in Sao Paulo, Brazil courtesy of me. I’m talking about dropping 450 bucks at a nightclub and another 200 at a restaurant. Ugh I hope they liked it, because I have sure enjoyed the feeling of sitting on pins and needles wondering if my checks that have been sent out are going to bounce before I get my monies back. Has this ever happened to you? I mean despite the fact that now I’m not sure how I’m going to make it to the next paycheck and all of the emotions that accompany that, I also feel violated, you know? Maybe that’s not the right word but something- like I feel unsteady on a very personal level. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment